Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Vote! Is Baby Cross a boy or a girl?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

DG and Sawyer

I've been wanting to post this picture for a while but it's been too hard to do. Right after Sawyer was born my grandmother fell in her apartment. DG never truly recovered and when Sawyer was not quite 6 weeks old we realized that we needed to go visit her in the nursing unit. I coordinated with my brother and his family and we all went up to Oklahoma City to see her and to say hello and goodbye. That way she got to see both her great-grandchildren at the same time. She just adored Sawyer. I had hoped that she would get better and that we would get better pictures of her and Sawyer, but these were the only ones we have. We came home on Sunday and she died Wednesday evening. We miss her.

No comments: