Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Vote! Is Baby Cross a boy or a girl?

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Guess we'll have to start going to reunions...

This weekend I was in Chicago for a college friend's wedding. We were never able to find super-cheap airfare so Mike stayed home and worked on the yard. I roomed with several of my college girlfriends who also left their husbands at home and had a really fun weekend. It was great to catch up with all the Trinity folks that came to the wedding. And with 4 girls in one room, "adult libations", dancing and a hot tub I started having flashbacks to college. Of course the problem with acting like I'm back in college for the weekend is that I'm not back in college, I'm 30, and I had a huge presentation on Monday morning. I've decided that I'm officially too old to behave like I'm 20 anymore. At one point in the evening though I realized that with the exception of a few people that everyone there would be married by the end of the year. I haven't been back to any of the official Trinity reunions because I see so many people at weddings instead. Guess we'll have to start going to reunions....

1 comment:

Carol said...

I have that realization - that I'm too old to party like I'm 20 - every so often, but still have fun. Good to hear some college gals got together to hang out, I always have a good time when my college pals can get together....